CMC Markets is regulated in multiple jurisdictions, under the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the UK, the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC) in Australia and Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) in Singapore, ensuring the company can fully
comply with the needs of its global client base.
CMC today offers about 10,000 different trading instruments for customers to choose from, with more than 300 currency pairs, CFDs on over 9,000 stocks, as well as major stock indices, commodities, and bonds. In addition, UK-based traders have access to spread-betting. The huge number of available instruments means CMC is one of the leading online brokerages in the world in terms of the selection of trading instruments.
CMC Markets group includes 5 related companies.
- CMC Markets AU – located in Australia, regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC).
- CMC Markets NZ – located in New Zealand, regulated by the Financial Service Providers Register (FSPR) and the Financial Markets Authority (FMA).
- CMC Markets CA – located in Canada, regulated by the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC).
- CMC Markets UK – located in the United Kindom, regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
- CMC Markets SG – located in Singapore, authorized by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS).
- Authorised and regulated by a government agency in several counties.
- CMC Markets UK offers Spread Betting on various derivative contracts.
- Thousands of stocks available for trading.
- Tight spreads on major currency pairs.
We are here to help you!
We can help you identify the most sophisticated solution for your business and answer any queries about our products and services. Request a call back and one of our advisers will be in touch.